Meet Africa’s Superheroes: Leti Arts’ first game, Africa’s Legends, launched three years ago, and has since been downloaded more than 50,000 times for free, mostly by people in Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and some parts of the U.S. and UK.
A Fun Video on Sound Design: Striving for both the most mundane and the most insane noises known to man, these Foley Artist’s are the unsung hero’s of many iconic moments in film.
- New Pokemon game exonerates Nintendo’s mobile game shift
News from the industry:
- Forget Geography, it’s the Internet that’s Moving Borders and Challenging the Music Industry.
- Universal names Sipho Dlamini new boss of South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa.
- New Event Set to Ignite Africa’s Gaming Potential.
- SA animation company recruits Masiphumelele creatives, sells big in Africa.