Here are some useful resources for those interested in the Living Lab method (to be frequently updated):
- Research Report on the Kenyan Cultural Industries (by ACRI, in collaboration with UNESCO).
- The British Council report on Creative Industries in East Africa.
Key role of cultural and creative industries in the economy (an article by UNESCO): AKE_creative industries UNESCO paper
- Sustainable Development Goals & Innovation as Interactive visualization (see esp. point 9).
- M&E for ICT4E – Toolkit
- Concept Design with LL
- Design Thinking for Educators_Toolkit
- IDEO Human Centered Design_Toolkit
- Introduction to the LL Method
- LL for regional innovation ecosystems
- LL in a research landscape and user participation
- LL Methodology handbook
- LL Short Guide and Good Practices
- Stanford D-School ‘bootcamp bootleg’ for design practice
- Mapping Living Labs in the Landscape of Innovation Technologies
- The case for African Network of Living Labs
- On Peer-to-Peer Ethnography