- Nairobi event to focus on the financial potential of Kenya’s music industry
- “I am learning how to tell vivid stories with my photos” Photographer
Ofoe Amegavie documents Ghana’s traditional festivals
- Research fresh from the oven 1: Bekenova, K. (2016). Cultural and Creative Industries in Africa. African Politics and Policy – Online Journal, 2(2).
- Research fresh from the oven 2: My Africa Reality TV Show: “The world is eager to hear the nation’s stories through the creative industry and ready to pay a lot of money for it”
- Inspiration: A theatre production that fuses Chinese Opera with New Media. These virtual actors are inspired by shapes, colors and motions of traditional Chinese costumes and dance.